Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

PotC stuffs (and Harry Potter and X-Men)

Hi everyone, Shaak here. Happy new year! I hope you all have had a great Christmas and New Years!

Mine was pretty fun, I saw Les Mis twice (I cried my eyes out the first time, and again at the end the second time). Merlin ended, that wasn't too fun. But I got a really cool wand for Christmas!

And that reminds me that I finished Harry Potter

I have nothing left to do with my life... other than wait for POTC 5 and The Wolverine (OMG 7 MORE MONTHS!!!)

POTC 5&6 are supposedly shooting back to back, and that will probably happen late this year or 2014. scheduled Release date: 2015. That's all I know (Other than Johnny Depp will be in it, but that's pretty obvious).


Look at his face! He's like  "Nonono don't go there. Darn it, she's going to start talking about it. nonono. GOD HELP! Oh, good, she was just making a comment. How do I make her feel better? Oh! I've got rum! Here, love, I've got rum."


Ok, well thats all!


<3 Shaak Ti








No comments:

Post a Comment