Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

2 cool and completely unrelated things!!

Hey there fellow humans!!!  Quartermaster speaking.

So, as you may have guessed from the title of this post, I have found, from the depths of the internet, 2 things that you may find interesting.  :D

#1:  I found this interview...it made me laugh

"No, we are totally different. There is nothing I can relate to in Captain Jack whatsoever," Depp says obviously joking about his now signature role.  Becoming somewhat serious he adds, "Any character you play there is a part of you goes into that in terms of the ingredients of making this, whatever, stew. There is definitely a part of me in Captain Jack and now, fortunately or unfortunately, there is a great part of Captain Jack in me as well.  Basically, I can't shake him. He won't leave me alone. He keeps showing up at odd times. In fact, he showed up this morning when I was getting my kids ready for school. I had to shoo him away."


Hehehehe!!!  How amusing.

#2:  News from Johnny Depp on POTC 5/6!!!

"There is a very clever idea in terms of 'Pirates 5 and 6,'" Depp reveals. "We're actually going to shoot them on the ride. Actually going around in a circle. Sort of like Andy Warhool's 'Sleep.'  Just close ups on everyone."

Mwahahahaha!!!!  Doesn't that sound fascinating?  I thought it did.

Here is the link to that website I got those from so I don't have to go through the trouble of sourcing it:
http://www.hitfix.com/articles/johnny-depp-suggests-shooting-pirates-of-the-caribbean-5-and-6-on-the-disney-ride-itself

~The Quartermaster~

1 comment: