Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow


Hey guys! It's Syrena the Mermaid! I know it's not my turn, and this is in the middle of the week but this is a special blogpost! :D   I'm here to tell you about the new attraction at Disney Hollywood Studios, "The Legend of Captain Jack sparrow."  It's going to be this long walk through thing that's super detailed with a bunch of POTC stuff!  The only down side of it is that--well--it's a bit...little kidish...in a sense.  Ok, well, not completely, see, the effects were amazing--as was Johnny Depp's performance (duh.)  But ah, the talking skull that tells you to do stupid stuff is kind of weird, and I hate it when attractions aren't true to the show...




See what I mean?  Super cool--yet super lame...I wish they had left the weird skull guy out and done something different...then the whole Davy Jones thing? really?  They do realize that he died in the third movie because his heart was stabbed, right?  But on the good side, the effects were awesome, and so was Johnny Depp...  

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

~~Syrena the Mermaid~~





1 comment:

  1. Haha, it is your turn. I just sent you an email saying you needed to post... and you already had! I feel stupid :P

    ~Shaak Ti

    ReplyDelete